Who said that in pregnancy it is better to avoid any kind of physical activity? Unless the gynecologist gives different indications, a bit of healthy movement is in fact strongly recommended to expectant mothers. The important thing is to make the right choice.
Among the favorite disciplines of future mothers? Yoga and pilates. Let’s look together at the benefits of yoga in pregnancy.
Yoga in pregnancy: the benefits
Learn to manage your body, reduce stress, maintain a good mental and physical balance. Many positive aspects that yoga has on our body, known since ancient times. In the case of pregnant women, the main advantages of yoga are:
- Helps the woman to stay active, with beneficial effects on mood;
- It conveys the right breathing techniques;
- Improves posture;
- It relaxes and elasticizes the muscles, reducing the onset of swelling, sciatica, pubalgia;
- Increases muscular strength and endurance, also in view of labor and delivery;
- Activates blood and lymphatic circulation, favoring the drainage of internal fluids and discouraging the dreaded stagnation.
By opening up to self-listening, yoga accompanies the expectant mother to better face the typical bodily changes of this phase, increasing perceived well-being.
Now that you have your beautiful creature in your hands you are ready to recover your physical form. Such as? Combating soreness and rediscovering muscle tone. Postpartum yoga is a true panacea, both physically and mentally: with practice you can say goodbye to stiffness in your legs and back and rediscover the psychological well-being that will do you and your new family so much.
Yoga classes during pregnancy and post-partum in Franciacorta
Are you looking for a pregnancy and post-natal yoga course in Franciacorta and near Lake Iseo? Beauty SPA Elis by Cappuccini Resort awaits you with the best Yoga Masters for a personalized journey or for small groups. For information write to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 030 7157254, internal 2.