After having illustrated some ideas for an unforgettable team building in Franciacorta, we discover the proposals for business groups of Cappuccini Resort.
Cappuccini Resort for companies. The genuine flavors of our cuisine
The San Francesco kitchen of our resort, led by Chef Fabio Aceti, has always made its territory its strength and authenticity. Among the home-made offer we remember homemade bread and breadsticks and vegetables and spices from our recently refurbished organic vegetable garden.
The seasonality of raw materials is very important. This is why the menu is revised several times during the year, while maintaining the favorite dishes of our customers, including beetroot risotto with Grana Padano ice cream, maccheroncino all’uovo with carbonara di mare and the suckling pig with soft potato.
In addition to the a la carte menu, three other options are available for our guests:
- Tasting menu (before 9.30 pm): selection of starters, first courses, second courses and desserts from the à la carte menu;
- What passes the convent (by 13h and 21h): nine surprise courses chosen by the Chef. Leit motiv the simplicity, the natural and the local, the harmony and as always the seasonality;
- Traditional menu: four dishes selected for a complete meal.
All accompanied by the best types of Franciacorta DOCG and Champagne, the specialties of our sommelier Marco Pelizzari. Recently awarded the prestigious title of Krug Ambassador, Marco loves to experiment with new combinations every day to enhance the flavor of each single ingredient and to delight the palate of our customers. And if you are interested in getting to know Franciacorta DOCG more closely, our Rosalba can put you in touch with renowned wineries in the area for exclusive guided tours.
The experience of sleeping in an ancient cell of the friars
The ancient cells of the friars of the convent are now available to the public in our 4-star Hotel de Charme, where a long process of restructuring has allowed us to maintain the authentic charm of this wing of the resort, embellished by that atmosphere of intimacy that so much we wanted to convey. The result? An unparalleled welcome, with all the privacy you need and a surprising look at the surrounding vineyards.
Services for companies
In addition to the already mentioned possibility of visits to wineries in the area, Rosalba and its staff organize:
- Aperitifs and business meetings. The cloister, the small rooms with fireplace, the large and elegant lounges are available for the important moments of your business: aperitifs with guests, conferences, meetings, team building;
- Excursions in the area. Guided tours and tours to discover the wonders of Franciacorta and Lake Iseo;
- Shooting photos and videos. The magic of the ancient convent lives on in your photographs, for indelible memories in a refined setting.
Do you have a need? Contact us without obligation.